Joint Enterprise Cases
Dr Louise Hewitt – Greenwich University
Dr Rebecca Helm – Exeter University
Professor Michele Burnham and others – Glasgow University
Professor Richard Vogler, Dr Shahrzad Fouladvand and others – Sussex University
About the CCRC Research Committee
The CCRC’s Research Committee was established in 2014/15. It is made up of a number of CCRC Commissioners and staff including members of the Senior Leadership Team.
They are assisted and advised by two independent academic members. These are:
- Professor Anthea Hucklesby, Head of the School of Social Policy, University of Birmingham; and
- Professor Barry Goldson, Charles Booth Chair of Social Science, School of Law and Social Justice, University of Liverpool.
The Committee’s role is to:
- identify areas of potential research beneficial to the Commission and to the wider criminal justice system
- issues calls for relevant research from external providers
- assess ad hoc and unsolicited research proposals
- monitor the progress of ongoing projects