Human Resources Caseworker
CCRC is looking for a HR professional with a wide range of casework experience, who can give detailed and timely advice and coaching to support managers with issues and queries across a wide range of areas including performance management, grievance, sick absence, welfare and recruitment. You will also be involved in project work linked to organisational change and modernisation of our HR processes and strategies.
Annual Salary: £35,409
Contract Type: Fixed term
Length of employment: up to 24 months
Working pattern: Full-time / Part-time
The closing date for Human Resources Caseworker applications is 12:00 pm Midnight, Sunday 27 September 2020
Application and Selection process details:
For further information and how to apply for the role please down load the Human Resources Caseworker Information Pack for Candidates and Personal Details and Equal Opportunities monitoring form. See below:
Link to Human Resources Caseworker Information Pack for Candidates
Link to Human Resources Caseworker Personal Details and Equal Opportunities monitoring form
Benefits for working at CCRC
- The opportunity to choose your work location and be either office or homebased
- 29 working days annual leave allowance, in addition to 8 statutory bank and public holidays
- The Civil Service Pensions Scheme – A competitive contributory pension scheme that you can enter as soon as you join where we will make a significant contribution to the cost of your pension; where your contributions come out of your salary before any tax is taken; and where your pension will continue to provide valuable benefits for you and your family if you are too ill to continue to work or die before you retire. Visit Civil Service Pensions for more information
- Generous paid maternity, paternity and shared parental leave (SPL) which is in excess of the statutory minimum.
- Interest-free loans allowing you to spread the cost of an annual travel season ticket and the purchase of a bicycle
- Occupational Health Services and an Employee Assistance Programme
- 3 paid volunteering days per year
- Free eye tests and contribution towards lenses/spectacles for VDU users, if appropriate
- We have Flexible working patterns including access to a Flexible Working Scheme, allowing you to vary your working day as long as you work your total hours per week
The CCRC’s office is based at one location in Central Birmingham. At the moment the majority of our staff are working from home, with limited numbers able to work safely in the office.
Applying to CCRC for the Human Resources Caseworker role, please provide us with all of the following:
- your CV or equivalent biographical information – no longer than 4 sides of A4 in word format. Please ensure you do not include anything that that identifies you individually, such as age, gender, ethnicity or disability status
- a personal statement of no more than 1,250 words outlining how you meet the Essential and Desirable Experience and Technical Skills requirements, as detailed in the Person Specification (see below for links to this information)
- an outline of how you meet each Behaviour, as listed in the Person Specification. Please use a maximum of 250 words for each behaviour
- a completed Personal Details and Equal Opportunities monitoring form
Completed applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For queries, please contact the HR team on 01212331473,
If you are selected for appointment, the Commission will carry out enquiries into your previous employment, your availability to work in the UK and your health. It is a requirement that the post holder achieves the necessary security clearance level.
Existing Civil Servants sign a new employment contract and do not have continuous service on joining the CCRC, however, pensionable service with the Civil Service Pension Scheme would continue.