We are not currently recruiting
Benefits for working at CCRC
- A working culture which encourages inclusion and diversity
- The opportunity to choose your work location and be either office or homebased
- 29 working days annual leave allowance, in addition to 8 statutory bank and public holidays.
- The Civil Service Pensions Scheme – A competitive contributory pension scheme that you can enter as soon as you join where we will make a significant contribution to the cost of your pension; where your contributions come out of your salary before any tax is taken; and where your pension will continue to provide valuable benefits for you and your family if you are too ill to continue to work or die before you retire. Visit Civil Service Pensions for more information.
- Generous paid maternity, paternity and shared parental leave (SPL) which is in excess of the statutory minimum.
- Interest-free loans allowing you to spread the cost of an annual travel season ticket and the purchase of a bicycle;
- Occupational Health Services and an Employee Assistance Programme;
- 3 paid volunteering days per year;
- Free eye tests and contribution towards lenses/spectacles for VDU users, if appropriate;
- We have Flexible working patterns including access to a Flexible Working Scheme, allowing you to vary your working day as long as you work your total hours per week.
The Commission is located in central Birmingham.
If you are selected for appointment, the Commission will carry out enquiries into your previous employment, your availability to work in the UK and your health. It is a requirement that the post holder achieves the necessary security clearance level.
Existing Civil Servants sign a new employment contract and do not have continuous service on joining the CCRC, however, pensionable service with the Civil Service Pension Scheme would continue.